More than 1.5 million cases of Asthma is recorded in Nigeria alone per year. The national prevalence of physician diagnosed asthma, clinical asthma, and wheeze in the last 12 months across all age groups was 2.5%, 6.4%, and 9.0% respectively. The prevalence of clinical asthma increased with age from about 3% in children to about 10% in adults and varied from about 1% in Ilorin to 8% in Lagos. In this post, we will be talking about how you can use cleanse, organic sulfur, and purxcel for asthma treatment.
1. What is Asthma?
Asthma is an inflammatory disease of the airways to the lungs. It makes breathing difficult and can make some physical activities challenging or even impossible.
2. Causes of Asthma
No single cause has been identified for asthma. Instead, researchers believe that the breathing condition is caused by a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Genetics. If a parent or sibling has asthma, you’re more likely to develop it.
- History of viral infections. People with a history of severe viral infections during childhood (e.g. RSV) may be more likely to develop the condition.
- Hygiene hypothesis. This theory explains that when babies aren’t exposed to enough bacteria in their early months and years, their immune systems don’t become strong enough to fight off asthma and other allergic conditions.
3. Symptoms of Asthma
The most common symptom of asthma is wheezing, a squealing or whistling sound made when you breathe.
Other asthma symptoms may include:
- coughing, especially at night, when laughing, or during exercise
- tightness in the chest
- shortness of breath
- difficulty talking
- anxiousness or panic
4. How to treat Asthma with PurXcel
For the treatment of Asthma, you will need the following products which are:
- Organic sulfur
For more information on the health benefits of each of the above-listed products, please check Live Pure products.
For the treatment of asthma, you will need at least 3 cleanse, 2 purxcel and 1 organic sulfur. In the next section, we will discuss how you can get the products.
5. How to get PurXcel products for Asthma treatment.
PURE products come in packs. We have a pack of 40.000 naira, a pack of 60.000 naira.
- In a pack of 40.000 naira, you will get 6 cleanse and 2 purxcel
- The pack of 60.000 naira gives you 1 Organic sulfur, 4 purxcel, and 6 cleanse
We usually recommend the 60.000 naira pack since in this pack you have the complete products.
6. How to take the supplements for the treatment of Insomnia
You have to begin with cleanse only for 7-10 days. After that, you discontinue the cleanse and then take purxcel, and organic sulfur. The dosage of the supplements is indicated below. For more details on the dosage, please check How to take PURE products.
7. How to pay for the supplements
First of all, make a choice of the pack you want then pay into PURE company’s account and send the proof of payment to us. We will process your order immediately. The account details are below. PUREgen NIGERIA LIMITED
- Access bank: 0797443743
- First bank: 1000824955
- Zenith bank: 1016485481
After the payment, please send us the proof of payment on WhatsApp on +234703 013 8408.
8. Why you should buy PURE products
Besides the testimonies, there are more reasons to buy PURE products. Let’s talk about them.
Our company has signed a partnership with the Nigerian Medical Association for their supplements to be used in all hospitals both for Preventive and Curative purposes. It has never been the case with other companies.
The second reason why you should buy PURE products is the fact they are Natural Organic supplements.
Thirdly, our products are FDA & NAFDAC approved and most importantly 2018 physician desk reference in the USA.
The foundation of success in life is good health, that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is sick. P. T. Barnum
Although, in rare cases, asthma can lead to a number of serious respiratory complications, including: pneumonia (infection of the lungs) a collapse of part or all of the lung or respiratory failure, where the levels of oxygen in the blood become dangerously low, or the levels of carbon dioxide become dangerously high it is important to treat it on time.