Autism is a serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. In Nigeria alone, more than 100 thousand cases per year (Nigeria) is discovered. On this page, we will be talking about purXcel for autism treatment so make sure you read the whole content to get the best out of it.
1. What is autism?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a broad term used to describe a group of neurodevelopmental disorders.
These disorders are characterized by problems with communication and social interaction. People with ASD often demonstrate restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped interests or patterns of behavior.
2. What are the symptoms of autism?
Autism symptoms typically become clearly evident during early childhood, between 12 and 24 months of age. However, symptoms may also appear earlier or later.
Early symptoms may include a marked delay in language or social development.
The DSM-5 divides symptoms of autism into two categories: problems with communication and social interaction, and restricted or repetitive patterns of behavior or activities.
Problems with communication and social interaction include:
- issues with communication, including difficulties sharing emotions, sharing interests, or maintaining a back-and-forth conversation
- issues with nonverbal communication, such as trouble maintaining eye contact or reading body language
- difficulties developing and maintaining relationships
Restricted or repetitive patterns of behavior or activities include:
- repetitive movements, motions, or speech patterns
- rigid adherence to specific routines or behaviors
- an increase or decrease in sensitivity to specific sensory information from their surroundings, such as a negative reaction to a specific sound
- fixated interests or preoccupations
3. What causes autism?
The exact cause of ASD is unknown. The most current research demonstrates that there’s no single cause.
Some of the suspected risk factors for autism include:
- having an immediate family member with autism
- genetic mutations
- fragile X syndrome and other genetic disorders
- being born to older parents
- low birth weight
- metabolic imbalances
- exposure to heavy metals and environmental toxins
- a history of viral infections
- fetal exposure to the medications valproic acid (Depakene) or thalidomide (Thalomid)
4. How to treat Autism with Purxcel products
For the treatment of Autism, you will need the following products from Live PURE.
- Daily build liquid
The health benefits of each of the above mentioned products can be found on Live pure products in nigeria.
5. Testimonies (What some parents say about the products).
Hearing from the people that used the products might convince you to get them right away. Below are two amazing testimonies. The first one is about a child having a speech delay problem. Please watch and pay attention to what the woman is saying in the video.
Another testimony below. The results speak for themselves.
6. How to get the products?
The products come in packs. We have a pack of 51,500 naira and a pack of 77.000 naira (ZAR 3,200, or CFA98,820, or 810 GHC).
- In a pack of 51,500 naira (ZAR 2,200, or CFA65,880, or 540 GHC), we have 1 mila and 1 daily build with no purxcel.
- In a pack of 77.000 naira (ZAR 3,200, or CFA98,820, or 810 GHC), you will get 1 daily build 2 mila, 2 purxcel.
7. How to pay for the products
Make your choice on the package you want to go for then pay into the PURE COMPANY’S ACCOUNT. If you are leaving outside Nigeria, please reach out to us on +234703 013 8408.
PUREGEN AFRICA NIGERIA LIMITED
Access bank: 0797443743
First bank: 1000824955
Zenith bank: 1016485481
After the payment of 51,500 or 77k into PUREGEN NIGERIA LIMITED account above, send the proof of payment to us on +234703 013 8408. If you are not residing in Nigeria and you want to get PURE products, do let us know by reaching us on whatsapp on +234703 013 8408. We can link you up with someone in your country. We have been doing that as well.
8. Why you should buy PURE products
Besides the testimonies, there are more reasons to buy PURE products. Let’s talk about them.
Our company has signed a Partnership with the Naigerian medical Association for their supplements to be used in all hospitals both for Preventive and Curative pursposes. It has never been the case with other companies.
The second reason why you should buy PURE products is the fact they are Natural Organic supplements.
If your child is suffering from Autism, get the above products if you love him. We want to believe you love him/her that is the reason you are on this page. Health is wealth at the end of the day and when it comes to health, quick action is required to prevent further complication.